Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 7 - Morning Visit

Today while Tyler went to work, my parents, brother, Cade, and I went in to see Landry.  My mom and I went back first and were able to speak with the neonatologist.  We had more questions about cystic fibrosis and the likelihood of him having it.  The lab says the results come back in 7-10 days but she hasn't seen them come back on Day 7 before and thought we would hear early next week.   Two minutes after our conversation she came walking around the corner with a piece of paper in her hand.  She pointed to a line on the paper and I read something about mutations....negative.....and more medical words I didn't understand.  I asked her what it meant even though I was pretty sure she was telling me what I had been dying to hear.  THE TEST WAS NEGATIVE PEOPLE!  Soooooooo happy!!!!

First skin to skin time.

Soooo snuggly!

No comments:

Post a Comment