Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 43

Landry had a great day today. He was in a good mood, napped well, and ate well. He is now at 30cc's every three hours. Tomorrow, if all goes well, he will increase by 10 and then up every day there after until he reaches 60. After 60 he will be able to eat as much as he wants. It goes without saying that I really, really, really, hope this works. Looking back at how quickly he increased his feeds the first time (within 3 days he went from nothing to full feeds), I know we are going much slower. Even so, it still feels fast to me. Again - I have to just have faith! I need to ask tomorrow about breastfeeding. I don't know the best way to get him back to nursing but I am hoping that we can establish it before we leave the hospital so we know he will tolerate it. Fingers crossed that this all goes as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment