Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 42

Landry was a wide awake boy today! He barely slept during the day for a long period of time. I am wondering how he sleeps at night - maybe he will be a pretty good sleeper by the time he comes home! The surgeon up'd his feedings to 25cc's every three hours. Tomorrow, if he goes up to 30 - that will be one ounce. The surgeon said that once he is there, she will up the feedings more quickly. I know we are going slower than last time but I am still feeling very nervous that the same thing will happen again. The surgeon is very confident that this will work though so I just have to trust her!! Maybe...just maybe....he will be able to come home sometime next week. I can't even believe that or wrap my head around that....I just don't want to get my hopes up I guess.

So an EOB showed up for Landry's NICU stay....it was about 179,000. Hoooooly Mooooly - thank god for insurance!! I complained all year about my high premium but now it seems so small!!! We still have more bills coming in as well as the bill for our Peds stay....man!

I was looking through old pictures of Cade today and came upon this one - he looks soooo much like Landry! I hope they continue to look alike! =)


1 comment:

  1. they look SO similar as babies!! So cute. :) Glad to hear his feedings are up and that they're taking it very slowly this time. I'm gonna call you today so hopefully I will catch you! xoox

    ReplyDelete