Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 36

Can't say there is too much new information to report today either. I spent most of my day like this:


Can't complain about that! The other part of the day was spent chasing Cade around the hospital or pulling him in the wagon over to the park. It was nice to be able to spend some quality time with each of them under one roof!

Landry had lots of visitors today which is always nice. We had Landry's NICU nurse, aunt, uncle, great aunt, cousin, and grandmas all come by to love him up. He is definitely a loved little boy!

We might start feedings tomorrow. Of course - very small. I am not even excited about this because in my mind I already think its not going to work and we are just going to have to go to surgery again. How's that for positive thinking?! I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up again only to be disappointed later. One good though about feedings though is that hopefully poor Landry won't have to feel so dang hungry all the time. I don't even know if the tiny feedings he gets at first will help at all or just piss him off more. The original surgeon comes back tomorrow and I am looking forward to talking with her since she is the one who knows most about what is going on and what might happen in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment