Thursday, August 25, 2011

The good life =)

Today was finally my first day of seeing what it is like with both boys all day and Tyler at work. I can't complain about how it started - they both slept past nine. I think the hardest thing about having a baby is having to function throughout the day on very little sleep. If you get sleep - everything is soooo much easier! So, today was a good day. They both took long naps but at opposite times which gave me time to spend with each of them one on one which Cade definitely appreciated. Cade enjoyed picking all the strawberries from our garden - only his all went into his mouth and not the bowl. Landry has been a champ all day - eating well, sleeping well - all that baby stuff. I forgot how much newborns sleep! Ok - off to bed for me. I will try and post some more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment